Friday, December 11, 2009

My Excuse- To be Accused

He who excuses himself accuses himself. But I do excuse that sometimes I feel superiority complex; Hitler master race theory. Sometimes it comes from my inner consciousness. In religious terms, it is from Satan. It argues that I possess good knowledge on subjects, sometime argues that I have best forefathers (Being Syed). Any way, this is complex; it is truth, so I am accusing myself. An accused either has to be absolved or has to punish. But either way he is free after a period. But the person who hides truth has to come to the truth. He faces greater consequences.

Why I like truth because I like success and it comes from truth. Everything created in this word is truth. So, if someone wanna enjoy this world, he had to observe truth. The Truth is original, and to attain something in this word you have to be original too. Truth can not be attained by following untrue. Truth is not in any creed, in any argument; truth is in the deepest core of your being, hidden inside. Truth is not logic; it is not syllogism, it is inside you.

To my mind, if you deny truth or delay in accepting truth you destroy yourself. You become more like a shadow. You lose your being…… you lose yourself. You are no more true, real, authentic. You are moving dangerously: you are taking a great risk; you are going into the unknown.

I don’t wanna have risk, so I excuse and accuse to set me free from the clinch of complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment